Motion Designer (Junior-Midweight)
We’re an independent marketing technology agency based in London and New York, on a mission to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We are one of the UK’s top 25 fastest growing start-ups, and we were the 33rd fastest growing company on the Financial Time’s 2019 top 1000 list. We bring together data, technology, content, and paid-media to drive revenue for brands. Our clients include Spotify, Nike, Waze, Just Eat, ASOS, Pret A Manger and adidas. Since being founded in 2014, Byte has grown to more than 140 brilliant people.
Our core services are:
- Creative ideas development
- Digital content production
- Design and build chatbots
- Voice bots
- Messaging experiences
- AR effects / lenses
- Biddable digital media planning and buying
- Data analytics and insight
- Digital strategy
- Marketing technology consultancy
- Digital channel optimisation
- Automation of internal and paid-media processes
- Dynamic creative
For more information, chat to our chatbot at www.bytelondon.com.
What we look for in our designers is quite unique as we love hybrid talent.
Our designers have varied skill-sets. Everyone has their specific passion, whether it’s art direction, illustration, animation, or video editing, which means each designer brings something different to a project. To complement our existing team we are now specifically looking for a motion designer who has an interest in 3D design and AR.
Our studio consists of Creative Planners, Designers and Motion Designers covering many different skills and specialisms.
This role is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
Deliver projects alongside Creative Planners and Designers
Work with many different formats and platforms to create global campaigns
Get involved in creative production
Get stuck in with creative ideas development and campaign look and feel
Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
Present work internally and externally
Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
Skills and Previous Experience
- 1+ years relevant experience
- An outstanding showreel
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite
- Experience in video editing
- Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
- Cinema 4D skills: modelling, UVlayout.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AR
- Experience with photography or videography
- Experience with sound design and using Audition
- Experience with rigging
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
To complement the team dynamic:
Sense of humour
Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
Reliable and dependable
Honest and trustworthy
Persistent and hard-working
Open to criticism and ideas