Digital Project Manager (Part-Time)
We’re an independent marketing technology agency based in London and New York, on a mission to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We are one of the UK’s top 25 fastest growing start-ups, and we were the 33rd fastest growing company on the Financial Time’s 2019 top 1000 list. We bring together data, technology, content, and paid-media to drive revenue for brands. Our clients include Spotify, Nike, Waze, Just Eat, ASOS, Pret A Manger and adidas. Since being founded in 2014, Byte has grown to more than 140 brilliant people.
Our core services are:
- Creative ideas development
- Digital content production
- Design and build chatbots
- Voice bots
- Messaging experiences
- AR effects / lenses
- Biddable digital media planning and buying
- Data analytics and insight
- Digital strategy
- Marketing technology consultancy
- Digital channel optimisation
- Automation of internal and paid-media processes
- Dynamic creative
For more information, chat to our chatbot at www.bytelondon.com.
Marketing and technology are converging at a rapid rate. Technology can now deliver the marketing promise of personalised communications at scale. Technology is useless without ideas that capture consumers’ imaginations. At Byte we build with emerging technologies including AR, chatbots, and voice bots to deliver significant business results for clients. We don’t believe in siloed teams – content, technology, media and data overlap in all roles at Byte. Digital Project Managers help develop brilliant digital products and services. They introduce best practice Digital project management at Byte, working on multiple client and internal projects simultaneously. They will scope, estimate, refine, gather requirements, allocate resources, manage delivery and reconcile finances on many projects. They are responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget.
- Facilitate team collaboration by leading key project meetings and Agile ceremonies
- Provide day-to-day PM support for chatbots, AR and automated digital products.
- Ensure GitHub is up to date for the tech team to manage and track their tasks and issues.
- Define project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with clients.
- Support resource allocation on projects
- Define project delivery processes (adaptive use of methodology)
- Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports.
- Manage and track team velocity, financials, and R&D investment.
- Manage reporting on project and costs reconciliation.
Leadership and mentoring
- Mentoring and providing Agile coaching to the Tech team.
- Helping with the collaboration of Tech Planners and Developers.
- Work with the Tech lead, Lead Tech Planner and Lead Dev on key capability development areas for the Tech Team.
- Leading continuous improvements of standards and ways of working within the Tech team and the wider organization.
Sense of humour
Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
Reliable and dependable
Honest and trustworthy
Persistent and hard-working
Open to criticism and ideas