We are a young and independent marketing technology agency. Our mission is to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We unite data, technology, creative content and media. Our clients include Spotify, ASOS, Just Eat and Pret to name a few. Since being founded in 2014, Byte has grown to more than 100 brilliant people in London and New York.
Our core services are:
– Creative ideas development
– Digital content production
– Digital and social media strategy
– Biddable social media planning and buying
– Data analytics and insight
– Social CRM design and implementation
– Building marketing technology products
– Influencer relationship management
– Marketing technology consultancy
– Digital channel optimisation
For more information, chat to our chatbot at www.bytelondon.com.
As Byte’s Resource Manager you will be a central point of information for all our current and planned creative projects. You’ll be adaptable and solutions-oriented, processing multiple sources of information to ensure we deliver world-class creative work in manner that’s efficient and enjoyable.
In this key operational role, you will have a view of the entire creative output of the agency, from paid social campaigns, to chatbots to augmented reality lenses. You’ll be a highly motivated and exceptionally organised person, with an appreciation for design and creativity. You’ll be able to quickly understand the needs of a project and match them with the skills of our Creative Planners and Designers. Roles overlap and blur at Byte so you’ll get to know the individual skills and working style of every Designer and Creative Planner in depth, ensuring we can assemble the right team for the job.
The role of Resource Manager is exciting and fast-moving. In this role, you will:
· Manage the flow of creative and technical work through the agency by ensuring at good match between the brief/task and the resource you assign
· Maintain an accurate understanding of all current and upcoming creative projects
· Work with Account Planners, Head of Tech, Heads of Design and Head of Creative Development to assemble the right team.
· Plan resource allocation based on quarterly long term planning, fortnightly resource meetings and daily adjustments
· Review daily workloads and ensure all resource has the optimum allocation
· Communicate assigned workload and any changes to relevant teams and individuals
· Source, book and manage freelancers
· Report on project status, workloads and timelines
· Report on project hours and commercials (we don’t use timesheets)
In addition, you will:
· Work with Production Managers to maintain a roster of excellent freelance contacts
· Keep up to date with the latest digital trends
· Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
· Maintain effective, professional relationships with team members and colleagues
· Participate in team training/meetings and events when asked
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people.
To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
– Experience at a digital/creative agency
– Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure and work under tight deadlines
– Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
– Excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience working with scheduling and workflow management software – Knowledge of video and stills production
– A commercial mindset
– Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
– Above average written and verbal English communication skills
– Advanced Internet research and problem-solving skills
– Excellent time management skills
– Proficiency in the use of Office
– Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
– A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
– Experience with social media marketing, understanding its potential and its limitations
– Experience resourcing tech projects
To complement the team dynamic:
– Sense of humor
– Self-starting – Easily bored
– No ego
– Extremely motivated
– Positive mental attitude
– Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
– Reliable and dependable
– Calm and patient under pressure
– Proactive and assertive
– Inquisitive mindset
– Honest and trustworthy
– Learns quickly
– Persistent and hard-working
– Has high standards
– Open to criticism and ideas
– Clear communicator
– Persuasive and inspiring
While we don’t have a subsidized canteen and unrivalled pension contribution to offer you, we can offer a degree of responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else.
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big corporate agency. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.