We are one of the UK’s top 25 fastest growing start-ups. We’re an independent marketing technology agency based in London and New York, on a mission to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We bring together data, technology, content, and paid-media to drive revenue for brands. Our clients include Spotify, Google, Facebook, Nike, Waze, Just Eat, ASOS, Pret A Manger and adidas. Since being founded in 2014, Byte has grown to more than 90 brilliant people.
Our core services are:
- Digital and social media strategy
- Digital channel optimisation
- Biddable social media planning and buying
- Data analytics and insight
- Creative ideas development
- Digital content production
- Social CRM design and implementation
- Building marketing technology products
- Influencer relationship management
- Marketing technology consultancy
Marketing and technology are converging at a rapid rate. Technology can now deliver the marketing promise of personalised communications at scale. Technology is useless without ideas that capture consumers’ imaginations. At Byte we build with emerging technologies including AR, chatbots, and voice bots to deliver significant business results for clients. We don’t believe in siloed teams – content, technology, media and data overlap in all roles at Byte. This project manager will focus on digital projects that we design and build for internal and external use, but they will work with all other teams to deliver and measure work. The project manager will be in charge of delivery management, budget tracking, and driving production quality.
The role of Project Manager is varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Work with all teams to develop brilliant digital products and services
- Introduce best practice project management across Byte
- Project manage the delivery of digital projects (working simultaneously on internal development and client work)
- Scoping projects
- Delivery management, budget and time tracking
- Completing work to deadline and often under pressure
- Ensuring delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting project risks
- Collaborating on cost estimates and reconciliation
- Facilitating retrospectives to improve tech and process
- Facilitating knowledge sharing
- Project manage the Tech team
- Running daily stand-ups for tech team
- Upkeep of the tech project tracker
- Keep it up-to-date with clear requirements
- Manage new requests
- Managing tech team (and freelance developer) production resource and workflow
- Working with the team to prioritise tasks
- Project management for chatbots
- General project management as well as app set up, understanding system set up and understanding platform limitations and specifics.
- Project management for internal development (automation)
- General project management as well as scoping and backlog creation/management, manage, track and communicate delivery, organise training for internal users e.g. if designers are going to be using the tool, make sure they have been trained. Track how often the tools are being used and what the cost benefit is. Helping drive adoption of automation tools, and tracking their success internally.
- Project management for AR experiences
- General project management as well as working with creative producers to deliver complex social and web-based AR experiences.
- Co-ordinating design and development and delivering within budgets.
- Proven to be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- 3-5 years’ experience in roles involving digital project management
- Ability to co-ordinate and motivate teams
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Proficient in working with data
- Fluent in English
- Able to live and work in the UK without sponsorship
To complement the team dynamic:
- Sense of humour
- Easily bored
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Reliable and dependable
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Proactive and assertive
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Has high standards
- Open to criticism and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Persuasive and inspiring
While we don’t have a subsidised canteen and unrivalled pension contribution to offer you, we can offer a degree of responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else.
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big corporate agency. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new. You’ll get to do a lot more than paper shuffling, making coffee and proofreading.
You’ll be working directly with founders who are well-known in their industry, who are experienced innovators and who understand how important it is for you to grow and learn.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.