Full Stack Developer
We are a fast-growing independent marketing technology agency based in London and New York. We’re on a mission to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems.
We bring together expertise in data, technology, content, and paid-media to drive revenue for brands. Our clients include Spotify, Google, Facebook, Nike, Waze, Just Eat, ASOS, Pret A Manger and adidas.
We’re looking for a full stack developer to join our team.
We develop and manage a number of Facebook Messenger based chatbots and build augmented-reality based solutions. Additionally, we build internal tools for data analysis and the media buying (all on social media).
In the near future we’re also looking to investigate how we can leverage emerging technologies for marketing (e.g. AI, ML and voice). This is a particularly exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a small but rapidly growing developer team.
Our tech stack includes TypeScript/Node.JS and PostgreSQL on the back end.
- Design and build Node.JS based applications
- Work with conversation designers to build Facebook Messenger chatbots
- Work with motion designers to build augmented reality experiences
- Maintain the health of production systems
- Work with other teams to think up new tools and ways to improve business efficiency
- Investigate emerging technologies
- Work alongside other members of the team to spread knowledge and ideas (e.g. pairing)
Required skills and experience
- Relational databases and SQL (e.g. Postgres)
- Cloud based operations (e.g. AWS, Heroku)
Desirable skills and experience
- One or more functional programming languages
- Natural language recognition (e.g. API.AI, IBM Watson)
- Experience of Test Driven Development
- At least two years’ experience
- Unix/Linux systems administration
- Machine learning (e.g. Tensor Flow)
To complement the team dynamic:
- Sense of humour
- Self-starting and proactive
- No ego
- Positive mental attitude
- Professional, reliable and dependable
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Calm and patient under pressure
We can offer a degree of responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else. You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big corporate agency. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
You’ll get 25 paid holidays, breakfast, booze, and day off on your birthday.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.
Please email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
No headhunters or recruiters, please.