We are one of the UK’s top 25 fastest growing start-ups. We’re an independent marketing technology agency based in London and New York, on a mission to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We bring together data, technology, content, and paid-media to drive revenue for brands. Our clients include Spotify, Google, Facebook, Nike, Waze, Just Eat, ASOS, Pret A Manger and adidas. Since being founded in 2014, Byte has grown to more than 90 brilliant people.
Our core services are:
- Digital and social media strategy
- Digital channel optimisation
- Biddable social media planning and buying
- Data analytics and insight
- Creative ideas development
- Digital content production
- Social CRM design and implementation
- Building marketing technology products
- Influencer relationship management
- Marketing technology consultancy
Account Planners at Byte lead and manage all of the work we deliver for specific clients. We don’t believe in siloed teams – content, technology, media and data overlap in all roles at Byte. This person will develop the strategy for the brands they lead and oversee day-to-day delivery of that strategy. They will represent Byte to our clients, adding value to relationships beyond organisational skills – we want a mixture of an account manager and a planner, not your typical suit.
Marketing and technology is converging at a rapid rate. Technology can now deliver the marketing promise of personalised communications at scale. However, technology is useless without ideas that capture consumers’ imaginations. We need someone who understands our client’s customers, who can put themselves in their shoes to create strategies and ideas that exceed expectations, who understands that brands are competing for consumers’ attention and have at best a couple of seconds to inspire some sort of interaction. We need people who can come up with big ideas as well as lots of little ones that are framed in a solid strategy grounded in insight and ultimately deliver a tangible ROI for our clients.
The role of Account Planner is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Develop annual strategies, identifying priorities for the year
- Oversee, project manage and work with teams to develop brilliant digital content (creative, production)
- Manage deliverables from across the business (content, technology, media, data)
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity
- Manage client budgeting
- Manage relationships with platforms and partners
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
To complement the team dynamic:
- Sense of humour
- Easily bored
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Positive mental attitude
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Reliable and dependable
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Proactive and assertive
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Has high standards
- Open to criticism and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Persuasive and inspiring
While we don’t have a subsidised canteen and unrivalled pension contribution to offer you, we can offer a degree of responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else.
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big corporate agency. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new. You’ll get to do a lot more than paper shuffling, making coffee and proofreading.
You’ll be working directly with founders who are well-known in their industry, who are experienced innovators and who understand how important it is for you to grow and learn.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.